Thanks to all our fantastic clients!
- I just wanted to reach out and tell you how happy we are with the work Sadin did in our apartment. He was always so prompt each day, easy to communicate with (a pleasure to have around the house), but above all he was so incredibly neat. I simply cannot believe how immaculate our house was when he finished. Not one single drop, smudge or smear in the whole house! Thanks to you and your team for being so accommodating with the last minute variations, flexible with the "arty" requests, and also to your receptionist (Kristy) for the thoughtful & consistent customer service.
- "Firstly thank you to yourself and the team at RPD for the brilliant job and professional service you have provided throughout our recent complex painting job. From the time that we contacted RPD the advice and guidance was unquestionable, as you can appreciated trying to get all owners to agree is difficult at the best of times let alone on sensitive subjects like painting, however you and your team guided through making the decision making much easier. To your paint team, what can I say, they took the experience to a whole new level, they're interactions with complex residents was outstanding they always ensured that everyone was updated on what was going to be completed that day and any disruptions that may occur so we could plan accordingly. Their attention to detail was better than any tradesmen I have seen or dealt with, their work ethics unquestionable – they worked solid hours often eating lunch while working to ensure the job was completed in a timely fashion. Your paint team are an asset to your business and a testament to the quality of Staff RPD employ. Overall you delivered the ultimate customer experience, I would gladly refer any potential customers to RPD with a simple term – EXCEPTIONAL. Thank you again to you and the team."
Michael Loney TAVISTOCK STREET
- "Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Robertson's, yourself & Vlad for repainting the balcony on Saturday. Vlad was very professional and left the balcony totally clean. It is very much appreciated. Once again I would highly recommend Robertson's and will definitely be contacting you when I am ready to have my unit painted."
Deb Menser MORTDALE
- "I've been meaning to write and thank you for the fantastic job your team did at our apartment in Drummoyne. We are thrilled with the quality of workmanship and all completed in 3 days. It is by far the best paint work we have ever had done so thank you once again and please pass on our thanks to the team."
Debbie Hodgkinson DRUMMOYNE
- "Just a quick message to provide positive feedback about one of your painters. I live in an apartment block in Orpington St, which your company recently repainted. The painter, Victor, not only did a great job in terms of quality, but he was also friendly, professional, and very unobtrusive. He kept his materials and equipment well organised and out of the way, and I particularly appreciated his communication via notes about what he was about to work on and what we needed to do. A job well done!"
Toni Graham ASHFIELD
- "I appreciated your focus on getting the best possible result. I also wanted to complement you and Les on assigning Emmanuel and Madavan (sp) to the project - a great team. Emmanuel and his team were always extremely professional, responsive, careful and always on time turning up each day with a very positive attitude - whenever I had any questions or issues he listened and attended to the matter whilst keeping me informed of progress. I appreciated having him on our project and wanted to ensure that you received this positive feedback as he is such a great ambassador and on site representative for Robertson's."
Sanjay Gupta PADDINGTON
- "This note is to advise that Robertson’s Painting and Decorating did the painting of my 3 bedroom apartment. They were professional with the initial quote and in all dealings I had with them. Their Project Manager, Jim arrived on the first morning with the painter, Steve. I have nothing but praise for Steve in the way I was able to leave him alone for the 6 days that he was here. He was a pleasure to see of a morning and I knew that my apartment would be locked up when he left. I am extremely pleased with their work and delighted with their professional attitude during the work. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Robertson’s Painting and Decorating."
Diane Woods ST LEONARDS
- "Thank you once again for your work and professionalism. It's been great to work with Robertson's Painting and Decorating who have made the process of painting our six foyers so easy and hassle free."
Alison Jack SUTHERLAND
- "I’m writing to tell you that the job done by your painter Tony was excellent. In addition he was professional, courteous, accommodating and thorough in the job he undertook and it was a pleasure to have him around. He is a credit to your company."
Gary Lenczycki BELLEVIEW HILL
- "Recently your company did some painting work in our building, specifically in the foyer where our unit is situated. We would like to let you know that we were very impressed with your painter, Mo. He was most efficient, organised and professional. He could not have been more polite or courteous to us and other residents. He said you were the correct person to pass on how happy we were with him and the work he did. We will be having further work done in our building by your Company in the near future, and would be pleased if Mo could do the work again. In the meantime, we wish you to know that we appreciate that your Company has such an excellent employee."
Jock & Stephanie Arnold CHATSWOOD
- "On behalf of the Executive Committee I would like to thank you for an excellent job done at our address. From start to completion the job has been expertly done. Special mention has to be made of Tony and Hugo who communicated so expertly through every stage, and undertook the work with such great attitude and proficiency. We are delighted with the “new look” of our building and will certainly take pleasure to recommend Robertson’s Painting."
Conrad Benisch MANLY
- "From the outset, i felt very comfortable with the service provided by the representatives at Robertson's, who kept me fully informed at each step along the way. No time wasted, and the staff were a pleasure to deal with. The work itself was first class, with a flawless job done throughout the unit. I would certainly use Robertson's again, and happily and confidently recommend your services to others."
Richard L. Mitry CAMMERAY